- An Assessment of the Effects of Item Difficulty and Examinee Ability on the Effectiveness of LZ Appropriateness Index
- ASSESSMENT OF NEXUS BETWEEN FEATURES OF SCHOOL CULTURE AND STUDENT DEVIANCE IN SCHOOLS WITHIN BUNGOMA COUNTY, KENYA
- Student deviance and prevention strategies to boost academic performance in secondary schools: A case study of Bungoma County
- The Effects of Item Difficulty and Examinee’s Ability on the Effectiveness of ECIZ4 Appropriateness Index
- The influence of students’ attitude towards gender role stereotypes on their performance in mathematics and chemistry in secondary schools in Bomet District, Kenya
- An assessment of the influence Family background on students’Academic Performance in Vihiga County,Kenya.