- Taught in public secondary schools, subjects taught were history and government, Christian religious education. Held positions of Head of department, Guidance and counselling, later, humanities
- Joined Moi university dean of students’ office, careers and placement section. Prepared students for the job market, helped them link with potential employers who would contact interviews regularly yearly, or take them for internships programs, handling students issues daily and providing workable solutions.
- Redeployed to College of Health Sciences, in 2012 in the same capacity as the careers and placement officer and acting assistant dean of students.
- Began food programme in dean of students’ office, and sourced for tuition scholarships for extremely needy which runs to date several students have benefitted, and others are still in the process. It has expanded to include monthly upkeep across the board in some schools
- Crossed over from administration to academics in 2019, in school of medicine, department of Family Medicine, Community Health and Medical Education
- A member of Kenya Association Educational Administration and Management